Stories captivate us. They grab our attention and pull us along for the ride. They tug at our heartstrings and inspire us to greatness.
I’m a storyteller. Always have been. And now I want to tell your story.
With over a decade of professional writing and editing experience, I can help you craft content that will reflect your distinctive voice, engage your readers, and communicate your message clearly and effectively.
One of my advantages is my diversified writing background. I’ve written everything from press releases and feature articles to radio commercials and even full-length books. My specialty is writing for colleges, universities, and private schools, where I have several years’ experience writing Web copy, development letters, alumni magazine features, press releases, commencement speeches, brochure copy and more.
The following is a list of some of my services. For a customized quote for your project, or to learn about my retainer-based services, email me at: email@example.com
- Magazine Features
- Alumni/Faculty, Executive Profiles
- Event Spotlights
- Humor Through First-Person Experience
- Editing/Proofreading/Rewriting, i.e., “Un-Writing”
- Website copy
- Fiction/Non-fiction Manuscripts
- Resumes/LinkedIn Profiles
- Self-Publishing Consulting
- One-on-one project consulting, from writing to publishing
- Manuscript editing
- Self-publishing guidance/assistance
- Bylined Articles
- Non-fiction books
- Non-fiction ebooks
- Case Studies
- Web Copy
- Live Tweeting Your Event
- Retail Photography
- Press Releases
- Creative Writing (schools)
- Local History (Beaver, Bridgewater (Pa.))
- Humor (groups, clubs, organizations)